If you haven’t picked up your FAR items, now would be a good time to do so. The book only lists the Bald Guyz wipes for $4.99, but the L’Oreal (from November) is on raincheck…so don’t forget to get it, too!
- Spend $25 get $5 RR
- 12 pk Pepsi Product 3/$10 Recieve $2 RR
- Hershey’s Holiday Candy 4/$10, $5 MIR
- Scotch Tape 2/$2, $2 MIR making those FREE!
- Aleve 2/$5 after in-ad coupon (various coupons circulating for these)
- Arm and Hammer detergent $1.99 w/in ad coupon Use coupons from here . Final total: .99
There are numerous different scenarios here. One thing to remember is that the the $5 RR for spending $25 (holiday bucks) can roll. Also, the $25 is before all coupons (including in ad coupons) and RR!!! This is fantastic. And, because the holdiay bucks roll you can use it to “pay” for part of another $25 transaction, and still receive another one. But, you can only use one per transaction.
Also, the $5 holiday bucks are in addition to any other RR offered on a seperate promotion. So, to make most of a transaction you can buy mulitple RR items, or MIR items that you were wanting anyway, and receive the extra RR.
When making your plan don’t forget all the deals from the regular sales flyer! Happy Shopping!