I’ve been behind on my Google Reader for far too long now. But, over the course of this past week, I finally cleared it out! In doing so, I’ve found a lot of really great posts that I wanted to pass along. My friend Amy, does a Weekend Wanderings Feature that showcases her favorite posts of the week. I just love it! I guess you could say I’m being somewhat of a copy cat.
- Good (&Cheap) Eats has been doing a series of posts all month long on building a frugal pantry. This week she covered Whole Grains, and also had a guest post featuring yours truly on Storing Whole Grains. You can find out more about the series here.
- While playing around with Stumble, I literally StumbledUpon this post on how to make gummy candy at home! Who knew? Crazy enough, Gayle posted how to make Sugar Free Gummy Worms this week on Recipe Swap. Am I the last one to know how easy it is to make your own gummies??
- Kimberly shares some really great tips to bulk freezer cooking. She makes it look so very easy to do in big groups!
- A great reminder, and possibly the push I needed to go paperless in my kitchen.
- This post from Amy really resonated with me, Somebody Wants What You Have.
- After going through an insane amount of ranch dressing over the past few weeks, I was glad to find Erin’s recipe for a garlicy homemade version.
- I also found this blog that has a lot of tasty looking recipes, as well as great gardening and local food information.