Coming into this week, I knew that it was going to be busy and hectic. I was ready to embrace it, and get cracking.
But, Monday came, and I hit just about every snag I possibly could. And I wasn’t happy about it.
Thankfully, though, I didn’t let it get me down.
I wrote out my To-Do List for the week, and there were 13 things that HAD to be done before Friday evening (we are finally have my daughter’s friend birthday party).
Here they are:
- Finish painting the ceiling in living room and hallway. Oh what a difference this made!
- Clean up and finish reorganizing the livng room. Move out clutter!
- Clean up Laundry Room. (When I find something that the kids have outgrown, we just put it on the dryer until we have enough to donate. Also, I have a really bad problem with folding the laundry, but just stacking it up on the rocking chair that is in there instead of putting them away.) Basically, lots of clothing clutter!
- Take donations to town.
- Put away the snowflake/snowmen towels. (I’m such a procrastinator!)
- Tidy up the front porch area. Bring out some spring decorations.
- Finances. Do check up for February, and pay the bills.
- Do taxes. (Told you I was a procrastinator!)
- Make ahead weekend breakfasts.
- Make snacks. (Granola bars, muffins, cookies)
- Make meal plan for March and grocery list.
- Plant the rest of my seeds (or as many as I can).
- Plan ahead some blog posts.
I guess some of those didn’t actually have to be done by Friday, but it would make things easier. I haven’t gotten all of them done just yet, but I will come back and update as I get them done. I’m hoping that today will be super productive and I can knock most of them out.
I’m hoping that with me posting this for everyone to see, that I will be more accountable and eager to attack. We’ll see–because this coffee is taking forever to kick in!
What do you need to get done this week? How are you doing on your “To-Do’s?”