My table is so full, it is hard to see everything. I spent a total of about $90 for everything you see, and some things that are buried. Here are the highlights:
(6) Philadelphia Cream Cheese @ .50/ea
(4) Frozen Containers Strawberry Slices @ .75/ea
(4) Mexican Vanilla @ .50/ea
(6) Organic Vegetable/Marinara Pasta Dinners @ .49/ea (These are perfect for my 4yo’s lunches)
(2) Nutella @ $1.29/ea (Yesterday was the first time I’ve ever tried Nutella–I can’t believe I waited so long. So good!)
(4) Trail Mix @ .99/ea
(2) Aluminum Free Baking Powder @ .75/ea
(5) Diced Ham @ .75/ea
Whole Fryer Chicken @ $2.50
Red Pears 4 for .19 cents!! (Using these for another Pear Oven Pancake. Yum!)
I went to the local grocer after this trip and got a few things I wasn’t able to get from the discount store. As you can see from the picture, I didn’t pick up much and I still spent $42!! Yikes!
Don’t forget about those discount grocery stores, they can bring big savings!
This post is linked to Works For Me Wendesday.