The following post is from Sherry at Lamp Unto My Feet. She has some amazing recipes with pictures that will make you drool–check her out if you haven’t already! This recipe is no exception, I can’t wait to make it.
Fall is right around the corner with cooler weather, changing leaves, and end of summer barbecues. I love fall! This is one of our favorite burgers to make.
1 lb hamburger
2 teaspoons taco seasoning
1/3 cup salsa
1/4 cup guacamole
1/4 cup sour cream
slices jalapeno jack cheese
canned green chilies
1 tomato, diced
French fried onion rings
- Mix together hamburger, taco seasoning and salsa. Shape into burgers.
- Grill on medium heat on foil for 6-8 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile mix together sour cream and guacamole.
- Top burgers with cheese, grill an additional 2 minutes to melt cheese
- Place burger on bun, top with green chilies, diced tomatoes, french fried onions, and shredded lettuce.
- Spread sour cream/guacamole mixture on top of bun and place on top of burger.
What is your favorite burger recipe?
There’s no need to take the family out to get a “fancy burger” when you have this recipe. Add a salad and chips and salsa for a side and you have a dinner for about $5! Definitely cheaper than going out on the town.
This post is linked to: