Back in January I challenged you to make a cash flow plan and make it work for you. Part of that is re-evaluating and seeing how it is working and if anything needs to be tweaked. If you haven’t yet made your cash flow plan, what are you waiting for?! Now is the time. Get control of 2009. Check out these posts to help you get started (here and here).
- How have you been doing on your cash flow plan?
- Still keeping your bottom line at zero have you been able to “find” any money?
- Have you been able to cut any categories or shave off in certain areas?
- Why have you been able to do this?
- Since you have ben on a cash flow plan/budget, have you noticed any positive changes? Negative?
- Do you feel more in control now?
- What are your tips to making a budget and sticking to it?
Come back on Friday with the link to your post and post it with Mr. Linky.