- Spaghetti. Homemade French Bread. Green Beans.
- Chicken w/Rice. Unsure of side.
- Lentil Tacos. Homemade Tortillas.
- *Family Favorite*Italian Beef on Hoagies. Fruit of some sort. I forgot all about this dish…a friend of mine made it for us a while back and we loved it! It is so easy. Throw a roast in a crockpot and add pepperoncini’s (juice and all). Sometimes I do one pepperonici and one banana pepper so that it isn’t too spicy. I also put just a smidgen of seasoned salt and pepper to give the meat some additional flavor. We serve it on hoagies with some mozzerella cheese.
- Frozen Soup from the freezer. Chicken Noodle.
- Hamburgers and French Fries. (hubby has been requesting these for awhile)
- We have a hay ride to go to on Saturday evening, I have to take a side and a dessert…but I’m undecided as of yet. I’ll share recipes on Friday.
Hope that everyone has an awesome week..and if you need some more menu planning ideas, go to Organizing Junkie.