Hard to believe that it is already Monday! Last week’s menu went pretty well…we skipped one (the Pasta Ham Hot Dish) but finally made the chilli by children’s request!
We also really liked the Waffles with Cinnamon Cream Syrup…it was a nice change from traditional maple syrup. Easy too.
This week I have a couple of new recipes that we have not tried before, I love trying new recipes!
- Cereal. (I have tons in the stockpile! )
- WW Biscuits and Gravy.
- Scrambled Eggs and Sausage.
- French Toast.
- Salisbury Steak. Green Beans. Ranch Biscuits.
- Chicken Wontons w/Fried Rice.
- Beef Brocolli Supper. Country Cornmeal Bread.
- Sausage Vermicelli. Salad.
- Eating out Thursday (we have Parent/Teacher Conf)
- Barley Chicken Chilli. (This is the basic jist of what I’m going for..but I’m omitting some ingredients..and adding other ingredients.) HM Bread.
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.