Last week we did really well on our menu, only 1 meal got left out. The chilli!! Which means that I still haven’t done the potato bar idea yet. Maybe this week!
On to the menu:
- Whole Wheat Biscuits and Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs. Sausage.
- Baked Oatmeal.
- Waffles w/Cinnamon Cream Syrup.
- Cabbage/Sausage Dinner. WW Rolls.
- Kielbasa Pepper Salad. Garlic Bread.
- Chicken Pot Pie. Dessert of some sort.
- Lentil Burritos. Spanish Rice.
- Chilli/Frito Pie.
- We will be gone Saturday..so we will see!
Just thought I would let you know that the reason I have a lot of recipes linked back to Taste of Home is because my mom gave me a subsription to Quick Cooking (now Simple and Delicious) when I first moved out on my own. I had NO idea how to cook before that. Now, I have about 5 years worth of the magazine and I love it. I don’t get it anymore for 2 reasons. You can find them all online, and I have enough recipes in my house (from the magazine and various cookbooks) to cook a different meal everyday for the rest of my life!
For more menu plans and ideas visit Organizing Junkie.