Everything went exactly as planned last week….yippee! I love it when that happens.
The Chickaritos from last week were expensive in comparison to the other meals….but we love them so. We will just have to have them every once in a while, or we will break the bank for sure. There were 5 meals with a total cost of $21.05 with an average per serving price of $.65. Definitely not my best, but they were some great meals.
It officially feels like winter here, all we need now is snow! I’m really dying for soups and comfort foods, which you can definitely tell this in my menu plan.
- French Toast (from hm bread), HM maple syrup
- Baked Oatmeal
- Bagels/Cr Cheese
- Sunday: Hubby was gone, so we had Hot Dogs by kids request. Healthy, huh?! $1.20
- Monday: Porcupine Meatballs ($1.75), Mashed Potatoes/Gravy (.50), Corn (.08) (8 servings=.29/ea)
- Tuesday: Brushetta Chicken ($2.50) (5 servings= .50/ea)
- Wednesday: Gumbo, HM Bread ($2.40) (10 servings= .24/ea)
- Thursday: Chicken and Dumplings in the Crockpot (This is new. We have a Christmas program this evening, so it needs to be simple)($3.50-ish, 8 servings .44/each)
- Friday: Chilli
- Saturday: Leftovers (I’m still dying to have a baked potato bar, so hopefully I can do this with the Chilli)
As I go along, if the prices change, I will come back and update in blue.
For more menu ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday.