Last week was outright brutal–only 2 meals went off as planned. Quite frankly, I’m surprised we got through that many. Thankfully this week is a new week–and things seem to be going a million times better and the sun is shining! Praise God!
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with Apple Butter.
- Dinner: Enchiladas.($2.50) HM Refried Beans.(.50)) Spanish Rice.(.25)($3.25)(8 servings=.41/ea)
- Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos
- Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole .($5.25) Brocolli. ($1.75)($7)(8 servings=.88/ea)
- Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats w/bananas
- Dinner: Cooking dinner at church.
- Breakfast: Boiled Eggs (no yolks)
- Dinner: Teriyaki Chicken($5) Steamed Veggies ($1) Brown Rice (.25) ($6.25)(10 servings=.63/ea)
Friday: Pizza/Movie Night
- Breakfast: Smoothies.
- Dinner: Veggie Lovers. Ham/Cheese Strombolli. ($7)(10 servings=.70/ea)
- Breakfast: Breakfast Casserole
- Dinner: Leftovers.
- Pumpkin Pie