I can’t even remember the last time I did my main grocery shopping, I want to say that it was the 12th or something crazy. It’s almost sad, yet not because we have been mostly living off of my food stash. Thankfully we have it and I’m able to have done it! My next grocery trip is planned for Friday of this week..if i dare brave it!
- French Toast. HM Vanilla Syrup.
- Cinnamon Rolls.
- Baked Oatmeal
- HM WW Biscuits/Gravy.
- Sunday: Green Pepper Soup. This was pure awesomeness. I used a whole pound of hamburger, and my own onions (I diced and froze these this summer) and tomato sauce and diced toms that I canned this summer. My total cost was just over ($2. 8 servings. .25/serving)
- Monday: Brown Rice Lentil Casserole
- Tuesday: Ham/Beans. HM Cornbread. (Ham is leftover from Christmas. Beans .75, cornbread .50. $1.25. 8 servings. .16/serving)
- Wednesday: Willie is back home!!!!! YAY! Salisbury Steak. ($2) GB. (Free. From garden) Ranch Biscuits. (.40?) ($2.50. 5 servings. .50/serving)
- Thursday: Christmas at my mom’s! I’m bringing appetizers. Not quite sure exactly what.
- Friday: Leftovers. Hope to get some from mom, as well as clean out my own fridge.
- Saturday: Chilli. Roughly $4.
As I go along, if the prices change, I will come back and update in blue.
For more menu ideas and recipes, go here.