October is coming to a close, and there are only 2 months left of 2009. My oh my has it flown by.
Last week was the quietest week we’ve had in quite sometime..other than our 4 year old getting sick. We decided to take full advantage of it, and stay home the weekend as well. This in turn meant that our dinner plans changed for the weekend..but not by much. Saturday, instead of fish, we had leftovers.
Dinner: Snacked for dinner.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with Apple Butter.
- Dinner: Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole.($2.25) Brocolli.($2) HM Applesauce.(.50)($4,75)(8 servings=.59/ea)
- Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos
- Dinner: Egg Roll Stir Fry. (basic concept, ingred. varied just a bit) ($2.50) HM Wontons. ($1.75)($4.25)(5 servings=.85/ea)
- Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats w/bananas
- Dinner: Meatloaf($3.25) Scallopped Potatoes. ($1) Green Beans (Free from garden)($4.25)(8 servings=.53/ea)
- Breakfast: Boiled Eggs (no yolks)
- Dinner: Spice Rubbed Pork Steaks ($1.50) Salad (.50) French Bread(.40)($2.40)(5 servings=.48/ea)
Friday: Movie Night
- Breakfast: Smoothies.
- Dinner: Leftovers
- Breakfast: Breakfast Casserole
- Dinner: Mummy Pizza. Popcorn. Cupcakes. ($5)(8 servings)
For more menu plan inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday.