After having a few weeks of warm-ish weather, our forecast is calling for some drastically colder days. Bring on the soups!
We’re also going through another big change around here. As of last week, I’m now officially a homeschooling mom! After much deliberation and prayer, we decided to pull our oldest out of public school and educate him at home. It’s proving to be a fun challenge, but one that is requiring a lot of adjustment on both of our ends.
With this big change, I’ve also realized that I need more snacks readily available. This boy can eat!
- Waffles with Fruit Topping
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Breakfast Burritos
- Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Ham and Cheese Pockets
- Chicken Nuggets and French Fries
- Sunday:: Small Group Bible Study with friends
- Monday:: Whole Smoked Chicken. Homemade Wild Rice Pilaf. Salad.
- Tuesday:: Minestrone Soup. Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
- Wednesday:: Tacos. Refried Beans. Mexican Rice.
- Thursday:: Barley Lentil Soup. French Bread.
- Friday:: Veggie Lovers and Pepperoni.
- Saturday:: Leftovers.
Hopefully I’ll be able to throw a freezer cooking day into our schedule this week. My freezer convenience foods are running rather low!
If you’re looking for more menu plan inspiration be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday.