- Breakfast:Free for all
- Dinner: Dinner on the road on the way home from the hometown.
- Breakfast: Egg Sandwiches.
- Dinner: Sweet and Sour Chicken.($2.75) Fried Rice.(.25) Pumpkin Pie.($1)($4)(8 servings=.50/ea)
- Breakfast: Steel Cut Oats with apples.
- Dinner: Black Eyed Pea Soup. ($1.50) French Bread. (.40)($1.90)(8 servings=.24/ea)
- Breakfast: Muffins
- Dinner: Tuna Patties. ($2-ish) Steamed Broccoli. ($1) Brown Rice. (.25)($3.25)(5 servings=.65/ea)
- Breakfast: Oatmeal w/bananas
- Dinner: Tator Tot Casserole.(under $2) Green beans. (free from garden)($2)(5 servings=.40/ea)
Friday: Pizza/Movie Night
- Breakfast: Smoothies.
- Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Pizza and Pepperoni Pizza. ($7)(10 servings=.70/ea)
- Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy.
- Dinner: Deer.(free) Corn on the Cob (free from garden) Baked Potatoes (one of DH’s co-workers recently took a hunting trip to Idaho, and brought us back a 5 gallon bucket of HUGE potatoes. Free) FREE!! (5 servings)
- Pumpkin Bread
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Total Cost of Dinners: $18.15 Average Price Per Serving: .44/ea (2 weeks in a row!)