Life sure is flying by fast these days! I’m trying to keep things relatively simple the next few weeks as we prepare for our first ever family vacation to Florida! In addition to a busy week, I still need to prepare food to take with us on our trip. Thankfully my list is simple.
Does it seem like the year is flying by to anyone else?! It’s already the 5th month!
**Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy**
- Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Sunday: Thrown Together Taco Casserole made from leftovers.
- Monday: Salisbury Steak. Mashed Potatoes. Corn.
- Tuesday: Barbequed Ham Sandwiches on HM Hamburger Buns. Salad.
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church
- Thursday: Red Beans and Rice. Salad.
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night
- Saturday: Foil Dinners (Hamburger, potatoes, veggies and seasonings on the grill)
There are over 300 Menu Plans every week on Menu Plan Monday!