Another month down, and another one underway. I know spring just officially arrived, but summer is going to be here before we know it!
Last week, I ended up using the Curried Chicken Tidbits from the freezer instead of making the Stuffed Chicken. We’ve never had any type of curry, and Willie wasn’t sure what to think about it at first. In the end, it was voted a definite keeper from all! And, we finally had the Stuffed Chicken Sunday night for dinner.
- Fruit Parfaits
- Waffles (made a double batch Sunday when I was making lunch)
- Blueberry Muffins (from freezer)
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Sunday: Stuffed Chicken. ($4) Rice Medley. (.75) Broccoli ($1)($5.75)(8 servings=.72/ea)
- Monday: Mexican Chicken Casserole.($3.50) Refried Beans ($.50)($4)(8 servings=.50/ea)
- Tuesday: . Crockpot Italian Chicken and Rice. (Thanks, Kari! She posted the recipe on my Facebook Fanpage) ($5.75) Salad (.50)($6.25)(8 servings=.78/ea)
- Wednesday: Sloppy Joes (from freezer) on HM buns. ($2.50) Applesauce (from pantry) Corn ($.50)($3)(5 servings=.60/ea)
- Thursday: Chicken Tetrazinni ($4.50) French Bread (.75) Salad (.50)($5.75)(8 servings=.72/ea)
- Friday:Popcorn/Movie Night: Hamburgers/Hot Dogs on the Grill.($7) Pasta Salad ($2) ($9) (10 servings=.90/ea)
- Saturday: Celebrating Easter with Family.
Total Cost of Dinners: $33.75 Average Cost Per Serving: .72/ea
There are over 300 Menu Plans every week on Menu Plan Monday!