It’s officially spring, although it really doesn’t feel like it, atleast not today. I’m ready to be digging in the dirt and working outside without freezing!
My husband decided mid-week that we were going to attend the Missouri Christian Convention over the weekend up by St. Louis–so our dinner plans of course changed. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough warning to pack our food, so we ended up eating most of our meals out. Ouch! But, we had a really great time, and I’m glad that we decided to go.
- Fruit Parfaits
- Waffles w/Strawberry Syrup
- Sunday: Leftovers.
- Monday: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. Salad.($1.25) Tri-Color Bread Braid($.75)($2)(8 servings=.25/ea)
- Tuesday: Stuffed Chicken. ($4) Rice Medley. (.75) Broccoli ($1)($5.75)(8 servings=.72/ea)
- Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs. ($3.50) Green Beans. (free from garden) leftover bread from Monday($3.50)(8 servings=.44/ea)
- Thursday: Beef Stew ($4) French Bread (.75)($4.75)(8 servings=.59/ea)
- Friday: Pizza/Popcorn/Movie Night ($7)(10 servings=.70/ea)
- Saturday: Creamy Tuna Cauliflower Bake ($5) Salad ($1)($6)(8 servings=.75/ea)
Total Cost of Dinners: $29 Average Cost Per Serving: .58/ea
Check out Menu Plan Monday for over 300 other menu plans.