It’s already the middle of March–oh my! I thought that 2009 flew by, I’m afraid 2010 might just go by faster! Not only is it the middle of March, but this Saturday is the long awaited first day of Spring. Hopefully this means the warmish weather is here to stay. Oh, and don’t forget St. Patrick’s Day on Wednesday.
- Sunday: Leftovers.
- Monday: Crockpot Teryiaki Chicken. ($4.50) Steamed Veggies. ($1) Chinese Noodles ($1.25)($6.75)(8 servings=.84/ea)
- Tuesday: Meatball Stroganoff. ($2.60) Green Beans. (free from garden) Cheddar Bay Biscuits. ($1)($3.60)(8 servings=.45/ea)
- Wednesday: Corned Beef and Cabbage. ($6) Boiled Potatoes. (.50) Irish Soda Bread ( .75)($7.25)(10 servings=.73/ea) We may even have Green Milkshakes for dessert.
- Thursday: Tuna Patties ($1.60) Rice Medley (.50) Salad(.50)($2.60)(5 servings=.52/ea)
- Friday: Pizza/Popcorn/Movie Night ($7)(10 servings=.70/ea)
- Dinner: Pigs in a Blanket ($3) HM Baked Beans. ($1–will freeze other half) Fresh Fruit ($2)($6)(8 servings=.75/ea)
Total Cost of Dinner Meals: $33.20 Average Price Per Serving: .68/ea
Check out hundreds of other menu plans over at Menu Plan Monday.