I didn’t officially have a menu plan last week, and surprisingly we did very well. I found a new favorite soup from The Happy Housewife, Healthy Potato Soup. Even my cooked carrot hating son gobbled it up! This week is our last quiet week, it seems, before the busyness kicks in. I’m hoping we can take advantage of every moment.
- Breakfast:Cinnamon Rolls
Dinner: Bratwurst. ($4) Saurkraut. ($.65)($4.65)(5 servings=.93/ea)
- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Dinner: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. ($1.25) Salad. (.50)($1.75)(8 servings=.22/ea)
- Breakfast: Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Dinner: Cheeseless Chicken Enchiladas served with sour cream/lettuce. (using hamburger) HM Refried Beans.(.50) HM Spanish Rice. (.50)($6)(8 servings=.75/ea)
- Breakfast: Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- Dinner: Deer Steaks (given to us) Mashed Potatoes.(.50) Salad ($.50)($1)(5 servings=.20/ea)
- Breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy.
- Dinner: Cheesy Turkey Rice/Broccoli Casserole. ($2.50) Green Beans (from garden) Caramel Pecan Cheesecake. ($3.50)($6)(8 servings=.75/ea)
Friday: Pizza/Movie Night:
- Breakfast: Toast with Apple Butter.
- Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Pizza. BBQ Chicken Pizza. ($7)(10 servings=.70/ea)
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Pancakes.
- Dinner: Dinner with Santa.
Total Cost of Meals: $26.40 Average Price Per Serving= .60/ea
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday