- Crockpot Steel Cut Oats w/fruit.
- Scrambled eggs and sausage.
- Sunday: Sweet and Sour Chicken. Fried Rice.
- Monday: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. Tri-Color Bread Braid. Green Beans.
- Tuesday: Arroz Con Pollo. Veggies.
- Wednesday: Gumbo (mine is similiar to this, but withought the chicken) with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Thursday: Stuffed Manicotti. Green Beans. HM Breadsticks.
- Friday: Pizza/Popcorn Night. Canadian Bacon. Veggie Lovers.
- Saturday: Chicken Cordon Bleu. Brocolli/Carrots. Brown Rice.
In the last few months I have gotten really lax about tallying up my menu costs and posting my grocery trips. I’ve gotten multiple requests to bring these back and I really need the accountability, so I hope to back to doing that next week.
Also, this week for Finding Freedom Friday, we will be talking about healthy, after school snacks for your kids. Don’t forget to come back and share your ideas!
This post is linked to: Menu Plan Monday