We’ve survived a crazy week last week, and still managed to accomplish a lot of things. I’ve really begun to attack our clutter even more than before. I really had no idea I had such an issue with stashing back magazines. Well over 50 magazines are GONE!
Anyway, the craziness continues this week. I’ve kept my menu plan pretty simple, hoping that we can stick to it.
- Fruit/Yogurt Parfaits
- Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Sunday:Curried Chicken (from freezer). Brown Rice. Salad.
- Monday: Chicken Parmesan. French Bread. Green Beans. (didn’t eat this last week)
- Tuesday: . Taco Pasta (doubling for freezer). Salad.
- Wednesday: Salmon Patties. Brown Rice. Green Beans.
- Thursday: Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken. Steamed Veggies. Lumpia (from freezer)
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night
- Saturday: Leftovers
There are over 300 Menu Plans every week on Menu Plan Monday!