- Sunday: A friend came down from our hometown and we had a big lunch BBQ. When dinner rolled around no one was hungry.
- Monday: Spaghetti. Salad. Garlic Bread using HM French Bread.
- Tuesday: Chicken w/Artichoke Cream Sauce. Veggies. Leftover Bread. (We never got to this last week)
- Wednesday: Ground Beef Gyros using these HM Pitas. Pasta Salad.
- Thursday: Sizzling Rice Soup. Sesame Chicken. Fried Rice.
- Friday: Pizza Night! Not sure of the kind–thinking supreme and maybe Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. (Aldi had fresh pineapple for $1 again!)
- Saturday: Gone–AGAIN.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (I ended up making Chocolate Chip and Sugar last week)
- Veggies and Hummus.
To see what hundreds of other people are eating this week, be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday.