- Sunday: Meatball Stroganoff. Carrots. Biscuits (from a can! First time in many, many months.)
- Monday: Sesame Chicken. Sizzling Rice Soup. Fried Rice. (never made it last week)
- Tuesday: Creamy Seafood Enchiladas w/Jalapeno Cheddar Tortillas. Salad.
- Wednesday: Dinner at Church.
- Thursday: Grilled Chicken Salad w/ Black bean and corn salsa.
- Friday: Going back to the hometown, yet again, for a Float Trip.
- Saturday: At my Mother and Father in Law’s.
- Veggies and Hummus.
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. (I made some of these for the first time for Church Camp last week–SO good! And my daughter, who does not like oatmeal, loves them. Yes!)
To see hundreds other Menu Plans, check out Menu Plan Monday, over at Organizing Junkie.