The end of the school year has arrived! We are in the final week, and it is looking to be a quiet one. Last week I had big plans only to remember that it was a week filled of field trips, which meant that there was no time for any of my homemade goodies that I had planned. Not only that, but by the time I came home and tried to get something accomplished before the day was over–I had no desire to cook much of a dinner. No big deal–makes my plan a lot easier for this week! So this week there are lots of repeats.
- Steel Cut Oats (A new favorite in my house.)
- Maple Oat Nut Sconce
- Breakfast Burritos (egg whites, salsa, bacon)
- Sunday: Attended a Graduation Party.
- Monday: Sesame Chicken. ($2) Sizzling Rice Soup. ($1.75) Fried Rice.(.25)($4)(8 servings=.50/ea)
- Tuesday: Corned Beef and Cabbage. ($2.50) Green Salad from the garden. (Free!)(5 servings=.25/ea)
- Wednesday: Ground Beef Gyros ($1.75) (trying HM Pitas (.75) ). Pasta Salad ($2) ($4.50)(8 servings=.56/ea)
- Thursday: Reubens on HM Rye Bread. ($3) Salad (some from the garden) (.25)($3.25)(5 servings=.65/ea)
- Friday: Buffalo Chicken pizza and BBQ Chicken Pizza on this crust. ($7) Cream Cheese Dessert Pizza (Recipe Coming Soon!) ($1.75) Leftover Salad. ($8.75)(10 servings=.88/ea)
- Saturday: Leftovers.
Total Cost: $23 Average Price Per Serving: .64/ea
For more menu ideas head on over to Menu Plan Monday.