- Smoothies. ½ bagel.
- Oatmeal. Egg Whites. Fruit.
- Oatmeal Pancakes w/Homemade Strawberry Syrup
- Sunday: Ate dinner in the city after a full day of furniture shopping.
- Monday: Vegetable soup. French Bread Baguettes. (Same Recipe–different method) Salad? ($3-ish)(8 servings=.38/ea)
- Tuesday: Cabbage Rolls. ($2) Mixed Vegetables.($1)($3)(8 servings=.38/ea)
- Wednesday: Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad.($3.50)(5 servings=.70/ea)
- Thursday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza (whole wheat crust) ($3) Salad. (.50)($3.50)(5 servings=.70/ea)
- Friday: Grilled Chicken and Asparagus Pasta. ($4)(5 servings=.80/ea)
- Saturday: Free for All.
Total Cost: $16.50 Average Price per Serving: .53/ea
- Granola Bars.
- Black bean brownies. (I’ve never made/had these before–but I’ve heard that they are amazing!)
- And–something Easter-ish with the kids.
This post is linked to: Menu Plan Monday