I’m seriously looking at revamping my entire menu planning strategy, especially after reading all of the great tips that were brought to Finding Freedom Friday! Thank you so much to everyone who participated.
My personal challenge of making a hot breakfast every morning is going okay. Since my husband prefers (and will basically only eat) eggs and a meat in the morning–I find myself getting very bored. Thankfully my children will eat anything, but I’m not big on cooking 2 seperate breakfasts in the morning. Other than making breakfast burritos ahead to freeze, I’m not sure I have very many more options. Anyone have any suggestions?
- Sunday: Lasagna. ($7) Salad. (.20) Garlic Bread. ($7.20)(8 servings=.90/serving)
- Monday: Eggplant Casserole ($3-ish) HM Bread. (.40)($3.40)(5 servings=.68/serving)
- Tuesday: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. Salad. ($1.75) Dessert. ??
- Wednesday: Porcupine Meatballs with gravy and noodles ($2.50) Veggies. (.50)($3)(8 servings=.38/serving)
- Thursday: Pizza Stuffed Meatloaf. ($6) HM French Bread. (.40) Carrots w/dip. (.50)($6.90)(8 servings=.86/serving)
- Friday: Baked Fish. ($3) Brown Rice. (.25) Steamed Veggies. (.75)($4)(5 servings=.80/serving)
- Saturday: Leftovers.
Total Cost: $26.25 Average Price per serving: .63/serving
To see what everyone else is having this week, be sure to visit Organizing Junkie.