Hard to believe that this is the last menu plan for February!
Although I never posted my plan for last week, I can assure you that we still ate! My husband was off on President’s Day, so we had a very busy, productive weekend. By the time I sat down and figured out what to have for the week it was Wednesday–so I figured I would just wait the week out.
I’m getting better at making breakfast in the morning for my family. This makes me so happy! I just hope that I can keep it up, and be more consistent. My husband really enjoys having a hot breakfast before work in the morning! For now, I’m going to leave off the breakfast menu until I can keep it up for more than a week!
- Sunday: Homemade Chicken Pot Pie ($3.65)(6 servings=.61/serving)
- Monday: Honey Baked Lentils These are new to us–I hope we like them! ($3.25)
(5 servings=.65/serving)Atleast 8 servings=.41/serving
- Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken. ($2.75) Fried Rice. (.25) ($3)(8 servings=.38/serving)
- Wednesday: Vegetable Beef Soup ($2.25)(8 servings=.28/serving)
- Thursday: Cavatini ($9.50) This is also a new to us dish, it looks SO good! I’m going to make the full recipe, and freeze half of it. Breadsticks. (.40)(16 servings=.62/serving)
- Friday: Pizza. Cake. ($10)(10 servings=$1/serving) We’re finally having DD’s birthday bash with her friends! I’m convinced that I am the worst mother ever.
- Saturday: Leftovers.