- Oatmeal. Egg White. Pear.
- Granola Bar. Smoothie.
- Egg Substitute. Toast. (I found egg substitutes at the discount grocery store for next to nothing. We’ve never had them, and I really don’t know how they will go over!)
- Sunday: Roast. ($4.50) Potatoes and Carrots.(.50) Whole Wheat Biscuits.(.40)$5.40)(6 servings=.90/ea)
- Monday: Tuna Patties. ($1.75) Steamed Veggies. (.50) Salad.(.50)($3.75)(5 servings=.75 ea) I’m going to attempt to use bread crumbs from the failed oat bread.
- Tuesday: Meatball Stroganoff. ($2.60) Vegetables. (.50) Leftover Biscuits.($3.10)(8 servings=.39/ea)
- Wednesday: Roast Beef Burritos w/lettuce and sour cream on HM Tortillas.($4.50) HM Spanish Rice.(.35) HM Refried Beans. (.50)($5.35)(8 servings=.67/ea)
- Thursday: Free for All.
- Friday: Baked Fish. ($4) Brown Rice.(.25) Salad. (.50)($4.75)(5 servings=.95/ea)
- Saturday: We’ll be in the hometown.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. (I didn’t get to these on my bake day–but I hope to make them Tuesday.)
- Granola Bars.
Total Cost of Dinners: $22.35 Average Cost Per Serving: .70/ea
This post is linked to Menu Planning Monday.