I didn’t post my menu last week since we were out of town. My nephew came and stayed with us for a few days, so I catered to demands. I’m a good aunt like that…
On Wednesday my youngest turns 4 so we will be having a birthday dinner then, along with his actual birthday party lunch on Saturday with his friends and family. If that isn’t enough partying, his friends (a set of twins) are having their birthday party celebration on Friday night. I think I’ll be partied out!
- Steel Cut Oats
- Bacon. Eggs. (Not cholesterol friendly–but he’s dying for them.
- Breakfast Burritos. (sausage and egg whites)
- Sunday: Chinese Stir Fry. (Roughly $5)(8 servings=.63/ea)
- Monday: Tuna Patties. ($1.75) Veggies. ($1) Brown Rice. (.25)($3)(5 servings=.60/ea)
- Tuesday: Roast Beef Burritos w/lettuce and sour cream($3.50-ish) using Jalapeno Cheddar tortillas. ($1.50) (These are new to us–but sounds so good!) HM Spanish Rice. (.40) HM Refried Beans. (.50)($5.90)(8 servings=.74/ea)
- Wednesday: HM Macaroni and Cheese. ($3) Corn Dog Muffins. ($1.10) Peas. ($1) Birthday Cake. ($2) ($7.10)(8 servings=.89/ea)
- Thursday: Chicken with Artichoke Cream Sauce. ($3.50) Steamed Veggies. ($1) HM Wheat Bread. ($1)($5.50)(8 servings=.69/ea)
- Friday: Going to a birthday party.
- Saturday: Full from Birthday Party Lunch–or munch on leftovers. We are going with a Safari theme–and it has been so much fun planning it! Be sure to check back next week for all the details.
Total Cost: $26.50 Average Price Per Serving: .72/ea With Noah’s Birthday Dinner and a fancy meal–this isn’t too bad, but definitely higher than I like.
- Banana Muffins.
- Strawberry Shortcake.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
What are you eating this week?
Be sure to check out hundreds other meal plans over at Menu Plan Monday.