Well, it’s official. The craziness in our lives has just begun. While I’m excited, I’m also very nervous at what the next couple of months brings. Project Major Home Addition begins tomorrow (as in Monday)! We’ve been dreaming of this moment for almost 6 years, and planning hard core for over the last year. And now it’s here! Not only do we have this major addition going on, which is about a 3-4 month project, but we also have the end of another school year next month as well as a vacation to Florida, my cousin’s wedding in Iowa in June, Noah’s 5th birthday, my birthday, Independence Day, our Anniversary, birth of baby #4, and starting a new school year (in which 3 out of 4 children will be going!)…and that is only up to August!!!!! So if I seem slightly insane over the next few months–that is why.
- Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Sunday: Spaghetti. Broccoli/Apple Salad. Strawberry Shortcake
- Monday: Breakfast for Dinner! Egg-wiches. HM Hashbrowns. Applesauce. Orange Cooler.
- Tuesday: . Tator Tot Casserole. Corn.
- Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan. French Bread. Green Beans
- Thursday: Taco Salad
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night
- Saturday: Leftovers
There are over 300 Menu Plans every week on Menu Plan Monday!