This weekend I will be going to a Women of Faith Conference, and I can’t wait. This will be my fourth year going–and is the one weekend that I look forward to every year. Two days of faith, fun, and fellowship with other women and sisters in Christ, you can’t beat it! I find myself rejuvenated and ready to attack life head on. This is also the one weekend a year that I am away from all three of my children at once. And I love it!
In preparation for me being gone both Friday and Saturday, I’m trying to get food made up and in the freezer. Hopefully this will make things easier for my husband while I am away, and leave me less of a mess to clean up when I return. I’ve already made up Sloppy Joe’s for them to have for dinner (Thanks, Amy for the suggestion!), and I meant to make up extra Pizzas Friday night, but I ran out of time. Hopefully I can get to that this week. I have some Corn Dog Muffins, and will be making up some Cheeseburger Muffins and Pizza Pockets for them to choose between for lunches and some breakfast burritos for Saturday morning breakfast.
- Oatmeal with blueberries or strawberries.
- Breakfast Burritos
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Sunday: Ate a big, late lunch at my Mother and Father in Laws.
- Monday: Spaghetti. Fresh from the garden Green Beans!, HM Focaccia.
- Tuesday: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. Tri Color Bread Bread (this is a new –if all works well, I will share the recipe), Blueberry Streusel
- Wednesday: Tostadas, HM Refried Beans, Salad.
- Thursday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
- Friday: Pizza Night!
- Saturday: Sloppy Joes and who knows what else!
- Blueberry Muffins (Do you notice the overload of blueberries this week? My MIL gave me a big bag of freshly picked ones after I already bought a bunch from Aldi this week since they were on sale. Must use them up!)
- Carrots and Hummus.
Be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday for hundreds of other Menu Plans.