I am still astounded that it is January. A new year. I’m still trying to figure out where last year even went!
Anyway, not only is it a new month, but a new week. Time for the menu plan!
- French Toast. HM Vanilla Syrup
- Cinnamon Rolls. I use just a powdered sugar icing. My children eat these things up as fast as they come out of the oven!
- Baked Oatmeal
- Sunday: Fried Chicken. ( $4) Mashed Potatoes. (.75) GB (Free) ($4.75) (5 servings=.95/ea)
- Monday: Tuna Patties. ($1.45) Peas (.50) Rice (.25) ($2.20) (5 servings=.44/ea)
- Tuesday: Spaghetti. ($2) GB (Free) HM French Bread (.60) ($2.60) (5 servings=.52/ea)
- Wednesday: Barley Lentil Soup.($1.50) Leftover Bread (Free)($1.50) (5 servings= .30/ea)
- Thursday: Brocolli Chicken Rice Casserole. ($2.50) Applesauce ($1?)($3.50) (5 servings=.70/serving)
- Friday: Tacos/HM Tortillas ($2). Refried Beans ($1)($3) (5 servings=.60/ea)
- Saturday: Leftovers/Freezer Food/Free for All
Total Dinner cost: $17.55 for 7 meals. 35 servings for an average of .50/serving.
If a serving size changes, I will come back and update in blue.
For additional menu inspiration, visit Laura.