I have missed being able to plan a menu plan and do an actual grocery shop! We have a pretty busy week ahead, but it’s all fun stuff. Now that I’m not working on the house, I’m able to volunteer at the school again. I just pack Blake in the Moby, and he’s a happy camper. This week I’m helping at the Santa Shop and helping Noah’s class make gingerbread men. Assisting 20 kindergarten kids is sure to be entertaining!
- Breakfast Burritos
- Sunday: Ham and Beans
- Monday: Sweet and Sour Chicken. Oriental Noodles. Egg Rolls.
- Tuesday: Lasagna. Green Beans. Garlic Bread Sticks. Mock Olive Garden Salad.
- Wednesday: Fried Venison Steaks. Corn. Mashed Potatoes.
- Thursday: Shepards Pie. Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night.
- Saturday: Leftovers.
See hundreds more Menu Plans at Menu Plan Monday.