I’m beginning to get really bad at showing my shopping trips! Oops. The last week of September and the first week of October I never did show my shopping trips….but I did do pretty well on both. I guess you will just have to take my word on it. Ha.
I went again Friday, and used my gift card to pay for both transactions, so there was NOTHING OOP!! That, and I earned RR on the first transaction, and I bought more stuff with rebates, so I am rolling my money back onto the gift card. Hot Dog!
** I realized after I took/posted this picture that I forgot to put the (4) 12 pks of Diet Pepsi in there.**
I did 2 transactions because I had a TON of RR that I wanted to use to pay for part of my order, and I did’t want to risk not getting them for the 2 items I had that earned RR. So here is my first transaction:
(2) Tuf Paper Towels
(2) Listerine Smart Rinse 2/$9
(2) Wisp Flameless Candles (I bought all they had. ) $5.99 ea
.59 in ad coupon for Tuf PT
$5 Wisp Coupon
BOGO Wisp (.99 for 2)
Listerine rung up @ $4.29/ea (.21 cheaper)
Total: $12.48 on gift card (nothing oop)
RR Earned: $4.50 for Smart Rinse, $3 for Wisp
(2) Tuf Paper Towels
(2) Brachs Candy Corn 2/$3
(2) Snickers Bagged Candy $2.50 ea
(2) Reese’s PB Cups Bagged Candy $2.50 ea
(2) Windex $2.50 ea
(3) Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder $3.99 ea
Kitchen Utensil .99
(2) Shout $2.50 ea
(2) Pledge Bonus Pk w/ Free Dusters $3.49 ea
(4) Glade Oil Candle Refills $1.99 ea
(2) Colgate Max Fresh TP $1.50 ea
Colgate Toothbrush $1.50
(4) Diet Pepsi 12pks $12
**Oral B Toothbrush $3.99
$1/2 Brachs ESQ FP: $2/2
In ad Tuf PT FP: .59 ea
(2) $2 Windex IP from here. FP: .50 ea (plus $1 MIR)
(3) $3 Glade Oil Holer FP: .99 ea (plus $2 MIR)
(2) $1.50 Shout from here. FP: $1 ea (plus $1 MIR)
(2) $2 Pledge from here. FP: .50 ea (plus $1 MIR)
(4) $1 Glade Oil Refill FP: $1 ea (plus $1 MIR)
(2) $1 Colgate Max Fresh FP: .50 ea
$1 Colgate TB FP: .50
$4 MIR on chocolate
$47 in RR
TOTAL: $6.58 (before tax was $1.55!!!!!!) on gift card nothing OOP.
***RR Earned: so much for keeping them seperate! I forgot all about the Oral-B TB since it wasn’t on my list and was buried in my buggy. So, since I used a RR from the Oral B to pay for this transaction it didn’t print a new one. Stink!**
MIR: $20 in MIR ($22 w/bonus)
Final Tally: $19.06 on gift card. $7.50 in RR. $22 in MIR.
+$10.44 is what I MADE on this trip!
I wish they all went this way!