How to Make Everything Bread
I’m fairly for certain that I live in some sort of cave. Up until we lived in the Ronald McDonald House, I had never heard of Everything Bread. One bite is all it took–and I was instantly hooked!
My Everything Bread addiction began to get a little expensive. Since I had already mastered making French Bread–I knew I could more than likely create my own Everything Bread for a fraction of the cost.
I finally did just that last week!
Add a little crunch and flavor to your bread, and easily create Everything Bread.
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onions
- 2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- Prepare your French Bread.
- After you've shaped your bread, and you're waiting on the second rise, brush your bread with water or melted butter.
- Sprinkle approximately 1Tbsp of Everything Seasoning on top of your bread, and let rise until double.
- Bake according your bread recipe.
What is your favorite bread topping?