Good grief! Who woulda thought that a hurricane could effect someone so far inland?! Well, it did! We’ve been without power since Sunday morning about 5 am, and just got it back within the last hour. Things could have been so much worse that what they were, so I am ever grateful for that. We lost about 4 trees, 2 of which are pretty good sized ones. Of course they had to land on a fence! Ha.
Things have been a little “off” because of that. We ate out for lunch and dinner yesterday which were not originally in the budget. Thank God that I left a little wiggle room!
Anyway, here is my menu plan for September 15th-20th
- Shephard’s Pie. Homemade Biscuits.
- Crockpot Chicken. Hashbrown Casserole.
- Frozen Soup leftovers from my freezer
- Cheesy Italian Tortellini. Green Beans. Homemade French Bread.
- Potato/Ham Soup
- We have a wedding to go to Saturday evening so no meal is planned.
I love fall! It starts to get chilly and is the perfect weather for a steamy hot bowl of soup with some homemade bread!
For more menu ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.