As part of our journey to lead a more frugal and simple life, I have found great pleasure in making many things for my home. This includes curtains, food, cleaners, gifts, and our very own garden..amongst other things.
As part of the Finding Freedom Series, I would love to hear how you have found freedom with making things for your home and family.
- Has it saved you money over the store bought counterparts?
- Why did you choose to make it?
Those are just a few ideas to get your wheels turning, feel free to address whatever you like. Be sure to come back Friday with your post and link up with us!
Also here is what you can expect in the next couple of weeks for Finding Freedom Friday:
- April 3rd: Finding Freedom With Goals: 2009 Goal Update
- April 10th: Finding Freedom With Organization
- April 17th: Finding Freedom With Time Management
I’m open to any and all suggestions that you may have for upcoming Finding Freedom Friday topics. You can leave a comment with your suggestions, or you can drop me an email (phendricks @ centurytel.net).
I’m looking forward to all your responses!