Anyone want to tell me where in the world January went to? So crazy that we’re already almost finished with the first full week of February!
I have to say, I’m still really excited about what 2013 holds for our family. It’s started off very well for us, and I’m finally feeling as if I’m who I was and in the place I was, back in 2010. And it feels soooo good.
Just to keep you updated, and me accountable, here’s an update on my new year goals:
- Soul Sisters had it’s first meeting, and our following meetings are scheduled and we’re planning events. SO very excited to get this going!
- My husband and I were able to go on a weekend retreat at the Big Cedar Lodge last weekend. It was phenomenal and much needed! We both realized just how important maintaining a close, strong marriage is–and aim to continue to make it more a priority.
- The parenting front has been very challenging over the last month. We’re really wondering what God has planned and whether we’ve made the correct decision in a couple parenting areas. Praying that this is revealed to us soon, and we’re able to move ahead with less adversity.
- Stay on Top of the Monthly Cash Flow Sheets. Doing pretty good here! I’m a paper and pencil gal, through and through, and Willie is a spreadsheet type of guy. To please us both I do monthly cash flow sheets and I set Mint.com up for him to see everything electronically.
- All of my seedlings are purchased and will be planted by the end of the week. So excited!
- We finished up my seedling area. I hope to post pictures next week. It’s amazing!
- While I have yet to create a daily schedule, I have noticed that I’ve appropriated my time far more efficiently than I was before. I think that this is partly because I’m in a better place mentally and also because I’m desperately trying to change my old habits.
How are you doing on your goals?