I don’t even know where to begin! We are finally getting settled in as a family of 6, and it’s time to get back to cooking. Last week was the first time I’ve cooked dinner (or any meal for that matter) since June 3rd!
Blake is doing amazingly well. The big kids love having him around, and are glad he’s finally home. I’ll post more later on all of that.
Here’s the plan for this week–but with a new babe at home, things are sure to change!
- Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Sunday: Ate Out.
- Monday: Shepard’s Pie. Peach Cobbler.
- Tuesday: Philly Cheesesteak on homemade hoagies. Oven Fries.
- Wednesday: Bible Study: Gumbo. French Bread. Oatmeal Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches (recipe to come later)
- Thursday: Beirocks. Salad. Fruit Bowl.
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night Making our new favorite Fruit Pizza for Dessert.
- Saturday: Leftovers.
Be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday for over 300 menu plans!