These next few days are all that remains of our summer. Hard to believe that on Wednesday I will officially have a 4th grader, 3rd grader, and a kindergärtner! Where has this summer gone?!
I’ve planed a menu for this week, but with all the craziness that the new school year, it’s subject to change.
- Sunday: Penne and White Beans. Copycat Olive Garden Salad.
- Monday: Lentil Brown Rice Casserole. Fruit Salad. Tri Color Bread Braid.
- Tuesday: Beef Paprika. Corn. Homemade Rolls.
- Wednesday: Tex Mex Tator Tot Casserole. Black Bean Salsa/Chips
- Thursday: Beef and Brocolli Stir Fry. Oriental Noodles. Salad.
- Friday: Popcorn/Pizza/Movie Night. Making our new favorite Fruit Pizza for Dessert.
- Saturday: Leftovers.
Be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday for over 300 menu plans!